Who We Are
Metal production accounts for 10% of all human generated greenhouse gases. One of the most effective paths to reducing those emissions is by maximizing our recovery of metals through recycling, which requires a fraction of the energy compared to mining.
VALIS’ mission is to lead a circular economy powered by data that protects the planet, its resources, and its inhabitants. We are a B2B SaaS company that provides next generation technology to metal recyclers enabling them to optimize their operations by making data-driven decisions. We’re focused on integrating and improving processes along the entire recycling chain, so the materials of yesterday are properly recovered to meet the demands of tomorrow.
We’re an early-stage company, backed by leading climate-tech VC’s, looking to bring on new team members that can help us build VALIS and transform the industry. We lead with authenticity, boldness, passion, and empathy focused on creating a more sustainable future. A career at VALIS is one where you’ll be empowered to expand your technical and leadership abilities while having a positive impact on the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager to take our software to the next level. Our team is driving product development and integration efforts to engineer novel methods and algorithms to solve complex problems in recycling. The optimal candidate is a driven problem solver, comfortable self-learning new software tools, passionate about sustainability, and excited about building meaningful software products.
We employ a strong, domain-driven design approach to building our product. You will learn extensively about the world of metals recycling and will support on domain-driven decisions to deliver value to our customers.
- Interact with prospects and customers to understand customer & user pain points
- Develop product strategy revolving around user stories and value propositions
- Lead software team to execute product strategy and develop MVP, meeting market expectations & needs
- Assist in sales conversations, demos, and other business development activities
- Support on project management for existing and future contracts
- Act as voice of the customer within the organization