Part Time Janitor
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We apply AI-powered automation to economically and sustainably improve our global recycling system.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post and BuiltIn Colorado have recognized AMP as one of the state's top workplaces. We’re fostering an environment where passionate individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including North American Cleantech Company of the Year and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is looking for a part-time Janitor in Solon, Ohio (Cleveland, Ohio) on site.
- Safely operate all equipment
- Thoroughness and commitment to ensuring spaces are clean and tidy, including taking out the trash, sweeping and mopping floors, restroom cleaning
- Monitor paper products and dispenser levels and restock as needed
- Ensure kitchen area is cleaned, including appliances
- Notify supervisor if materials are running low for reorder
- Adhere to all company, regulatory, and safety requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Understand and follow company safety procedures
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with productivity standards
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand, climb, bend, twist and lift
- Ability to work a consistent schedule each week
Environmental / Atmospheric Conditions:
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Potential exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- Work environment; includes machines, tools, trucks, dust, fumes and odors.
- Exposure to residential and commercial waste.
- Solon, Ohio
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants who identify with a historically underrepresented group are encouraged to apply.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equity Grant: The candidate selected for this role will be recommended for a stock option grant commensurate with the position and the candidate’s qualifications.