Textile Laboratory Specialist (Full-Time)
Algaeing™ is a venture-backed, bio-innovation company in the textile industry with a mission to transform industries into eco-positive. Driven to detoxify the textiles we surround ourselves with, we developed a patented, award-winning algae-based scalable solution for manufacturing fibers and dyeing fabrics.
We believe in “triple good solutions” to manufacturing; good for the industry, our planet, and our bodies. At the core of what we do and why we do it is our passion for innovating in ways that allow both large and small brands and manufacturers to be a part of the change towards a cleaner, healthier future. We foster a culture of creativity, inclusivity, and innovation to develop scalable solutions to combat climate change.
Job Overview: Textile laboratory work in a research and development lab.
- Performing and conducting lab research.
- Record results from tests, analyze and evaluate results.
- Developing the Algaeing™ product’s portfolio for current and new customers.
- Development and implementation of a work plan with a strict timetable.
- Communication with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Work and promotion of cross-organizational projects.
- Degree in Textiles or related science/chemical engineering / polymeric materials engineering.
- Ability to conduct academic research and market research.
- Ability to simultaneously work at high intensity on many tasks in different fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in textile product development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong alignment with Algaeing™ values and long-term commitment.
- Willingness and motivation to learn.
- Languages: full proficiency in Hebrew and English.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org