Chemist & Materials Scientist
Algaeing™ is a venture-backed, bio-innovation company in the textile industry with a mission to transform industries into eco-positive. Driven to detoxify the textiles we surround ourselves with, we developed a patented, award-winning algae-based scalable solution for manufacturing fibers and dyeing fabrics.
We believe in “triple good solutions” to manufacturing; good for the industry, our planet, and our bodies. At the core of what we do and why we do it is our passion for innovating in ways that allow both large and small brands and manufacturers to be a part of the change toward a cleaner, healthier future. We foster a culture of creativity, inclusivity, and innovation with the goal of developing scalable solutions to combat climate change.
About the role: Development of new lab and industrial-scale technologies
- Developing innovative formulations for printing, dyeing, and finishing of fabrics and
- Conducting lab research experiments in the area of organic and polymer chemistry.
- Performing characterization of the experimental products using analytical and
- spectroscopy techniques.
- Documentation, analysis, evaluation, and presentation of the experimental results.
- Literature review and summary of the results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry/polymer materials engineering/chemical engineering.
- At least 3-4 years of industry experience.
- Ability to conduct laboratory experiments using organic and polymer chemistry tools.
- Ability to record, analyze, and evaluate the results from the tests.
- Ability to conduct literature review and evaluation of scientific papers.
- Development and implementation of a work plan with a strict timetable.
- Communication with team members, partners, and suppliers.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in different fields.
- Languages: full proficiency in Hebrew and English.
Please send a CV to: email@example.com