Algaeing™ is a venture-backed, bio-innovation company in the textile industry with a mission to transform industries into eco-positive. Driven to detoxify the textiles we surround ourselves with, we developed a patented, award-winning algae-based scalable solution for manufacturing fibers and dyeing fabrics.
We believe in “triple good solutions” to manufacturing; good for the industry, our planet, and our bodies. At the core of what we do and why we do it is our passion for innovating in ways that allow both large and small brands and manufacturers to be a part of the change toward a cleaner, healthier future. We foster a culture of creativity, inclusivity, and innovation to develop scalable solutions to combat climate change.
About the role: Managing and Research Algaeing’s product portfolio.
- Assisting and conducting laboratory work.
- Managing and developing the Algaeing™ product portfolio for current and new customers.
- Development and implementation of a work plan with a strict timetable.
- Ability to conduct meetings and give presentations.
- Communication with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Team management.
- Represent the company and participate in trade fairs and conferences abroad.
- Development and implementation of a work plan.
- Set meeting goals and deadlines.
- Management and promotion of cross-organizational projects.
- Degree in Textiles or related science/chemical engineering / polymeric materials engineering.
- Ability to lead meetings, manage a team, and deliver presentations.
- Ability to conduct academic research and market research.
- Ability to simultaneously work at high intensity on many tasks in different fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in product development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong alignment with Algaeing™ values and long-term commitment.
- Willingness and motivation to learn.
- Languages: full proficiency in Hebrew and English.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com